10 Folders today, a million documents tomorrow
A boutique sole practitioner with limited technical resources took on a ‘small’ government case.
The estimated 10,000 document discovery blew out within weeks to more than a million records. The legal team, experts and witnesses were geographically spread across the globe.
Delium had been commissioned for a small case, 10 lever arch files of paper “the complete case”. There was no plan for the million documents including a substantial volume of electronic materials but there was no difficulty.
The extra materials were captured, imported, analysed and produced in disclosure and at trial without change of facility or what database modification.
Delium scales seamlessly.
The client was astounded that the evidence library could be stretched without reworking or investment. He went on to comment:
- “We needed a litigation support environment that would capitalise on our specialist capabilities and perform under very taxing circumstances. Delium delivered what we needed!”
- “Delium comfortably met the challenges presented as the case grew.”
- “With Delium the geographically spread team could work together very nearly as if we were in the one room.”
- “I am not a computer wizz but with very little training I was able to produce the results I needed – the software was so easy to use that most of the time I just didn’t need any assistance.”
- “Delium took the tedium out of Discovery leaving the legal professionals free to concentrate on issues, law and legal tactics.”
- “Using Delium significantly reduced our clients cost of running the proceedings because most of the time we could work from offices in our home cities rather than travelling to work together.”
Delium has been designed to replicate the way litigators think and work, without the need for extensive training. Delium’s intuitive interface and analysis tools are easy to setup and suitable for cases of all sizes.